Brand: Madam Sew
- MAKE TEMPORARY MARKINGS – Works well on garments, quilting pieces, and other textile projects with Madam Sew Fabric Marking Pens for sewing. Cleaner and more precise than tailor’s chalk, these fabric pens let you make smooth marks to denote alterations or embellishment placement.
- DOSING WHEEL TECHNOLOGY - Our new technology is consistent, even dispensing chalk on the toothed metal wheel. The round, ergonomic pen barrel and the small wheel give you the maneuverability to draw straight, curvy or detailed lines, even on difficult-to-mark fabric types.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL FABRICS – This tailors liner pen will work on all fabrics, including cotton, leather, suede, and synthetic fibers. Madam Sew Fabric Chalk rolls quickly over knit and jersey pieces without dragging or snagging. Make accurate, distinguishing marks on any fabric piece to shorten jeans or alter a seam.
- CHALK STAYS PUT - Works well on fabrics without unintentionally brushing off or smudging lines and causing sewing inaccuracies. After complete assembly or alterations, you can gently brush away the chalk lines with your hand or use a damp cloth to wipe them away. Excellent for dressmaking, quilting, and other crafts.
- 3 COLORS AVAILABLE – The Madam Sew Chalk Fabric Marker comes In three colors to accommodate all your sewing, quilting, and crafting projects. Choose from red, white or yellow. Our sewing chalk pens are refillable and feature caps with clips. Caps protect dosing wheels from damage, prevent accidental markings and allow for neat, tidy storage.
Binding: Office Product
Part Number: CMP
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 0.8 x 0.7 inches